30/03/2017 - 8 themes updated
The tables “Demographic projections” under the theme Population have been updated with the new population perspectives for the years 2017-2060.
Under the theme Household income and expenditure:
- the Household income accounts have been updated with the 2014 figures and the figures for the previous years were revised,
- the Salaries table now includes the 2014 and 2015 figures and the figures for the previous years were revised.
Under the theme Health, Health care services - health care practitioners paramedics has been updated and subdivided by individual speciality. You will also find a number of new tables here which chart the State of health - Persons suffering from a disability by region for the years 2010-2014.
The theme Education now includes the 2016 School, Origin-destination of pupils and School population figures (but not the School career figures).
Under the theme Labour market:
- the Unemployment - Unemployed qualifying for benefits tables have been brought up to date with the 2016 figures,
- domestic employment (NAI) now contains the 2015 data, and the figures for the previous years were revised,
- the Employment characteristics - Salaries tables have been updated with the 2014 and 2015 figures. Additionally, the figures for the previous years were revised.
The 2015 data have been incorporated into the Economic activity – GDP and value added tables under the theme Economy. The tables Economic activity – Investments have been updated with the 2014 figures. The figures for the previous years were revised.
Under the theme Land-use planning and real estate, the 2015 figures have been added to the Social housing tables.
The theme Mobility and Transport now contains the 2015-2016 figures on Travel practices - total school population travel.